March 19, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
[WM] Warmaster Fantasy Rules Questions / Re: Gotch ya' spell question
« Last post by Geep on Today at 01:47:29 PM »
I think the 'target' for Gotcha is the casting Shaman- if successful you draw the line from them and resolve its effects.

Aldhick is right though- no unit can ever suffer/benefit from the same spell twice in a magic phase. If a unit has already been affected by Gotcha (even if taking no hits) then any subsequent Gotcha spells that turn ignore that unit. Your line can pass over it, but you don't roll for more damage or drive back. Similarly for Waaagh- once it has been successfully cast the unit can't be affected again. I guess you could technically target it and try to cast the spell again, but there'd be no reason to- nothing would happen if you succeeded.
[WM] Warmaster Fantasy Experimental Rules Feedback / Re: NIPPON
« Last post by Aldhick on Yesterday at 09:15:15 PM »
It is not in the plan at the moment, but may very well be in future. Until then just use the Trial one.
[WM] Warmaster Fantasy Rules Questions / Re: Gotch ya' spell question
« Last post by Aldhick on Yesterday at 09:13:21 PM »
iirc a unit can be affected by a certain spell only once per shooting phase.
[WM] Warmaster Fantasy Rules Questions / Gotch ya' spell question
« Last post by cjbennett22 on Yesterday at 06:12:29 PM »
So spells can only have 1 target, but this spell affects all units under a 30cm line.  Can multiple orc shamans cast thing with the same unit under each line in a single shooting phase?

And just to make sure, can only 1 Waaaagh spell be cast on any 1 unit, so that an orc player cannot cast the spell on a unit of orc warriors multiple times?
[WM] Warmaster Fantasy Experimental Rules Feedback / Re: Oriental Army
« Last post by Dave on Yesterday at 11:56:26 AM »
I threw this together back when I had some 10mm AiM samurai:

I just pulled stuff from existing lists and cobbled it together.
[WM] Warmaster Fantasy Experimental Rules Feedback / Oriental Army
« Last post by Leonida on Yesterday at 08:01:53 AM »
I ask you if you intend to create / modify also the list of the "oriental" army Cathay, Nippon and others? We at our club have thought of a Nippon army list different from the Compendium 2009

Sam inf  4/3/5           1 / -               75 pts
Ashigaru inf 3/3/6     2 / -               45 pts
Handgunners inf    3/1 (30cm) 3/6   - / -  75 pts -1 armor
Soehi inf  3/3/6        - / 1               80 pts   carry holy relic, causes terror
Ikko ikki  3/3/0        - / 4               55 pts  same empires flagellants
Tengu inf  3/3/0       - / 1               75 pts  Fly
Sam cavalry  3/3/4  - / 3              110 pts
Elemental monster  6/4/5   - / 2    120 pts causes terror
Cannon same empire cannon maximum 1 in army

General +2 command    10   155 pts
hero +1               "        8    80 pts
Shikenja wizard    "        7    45 pts empire spell or other spell

KI RIN monst mount +2   20 pts - / 1

And other idea: Temple ONI etc.

Modeling & painting / Re: Toy's n' That....
« Last post by Lord Borak on March 17, 2018, 01:16:52 PM »
Cheers for the reply OSJC.

I'm thinking that it would make more sense to have the shoulder pad and, yeah, it does help keep the classic marine shape but I just like the way it looks!! So I'm pretty much set on keeping it 'as is'. I'm still thinking about the knee pad. Maybe I will.......... Maybe I wont. :/

As for the Chapter, I'd rather not have an existing Chapter. Especially one as renowned as the Storm Giants. The theory behind this chap is that he's an ambassador for a newly formed chapter that is trying to create links and strengthen ties with other Imperial factions.

I want to add a darker twist to his role though. I'm thinking of the marine chapter suffering massive casualties during an inter-civil war (potentially heretical or geneseed debasement). So whilst he is out there trying to obtain more geneseed and gear he's also trying to cover up (even assassinate) people that are questioning or digging into the Marines sudden loss of numbers.

Warmaster Revolution / Re: [AL]Wood Elves
« Last post by Aldhick on March 17, 2018, 11:52:28 AM »
Look, the list is still under testing and I still await some feedback from other players around the world. If they are gonna support what you say, it will be definitely taken into account. At the moment you are the only one seeing the situation so grim. Will check the spell clarifications. Cheers.
« Last post by Leonida on March 17, 2018, 08:27:14 AM »
forget it
« Last post by Aldhick on March 17, 2018, 08:11:52 AM »
Yes, this is Light cavalry concept from the Warmaster Ancienst.

So you would like to apply this concept (including different basing) on WE cavalry? Are you sure of the consequences?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10