July 16, 2018, 08:52:41 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
[Epic] Epic Armageddon & Epic 40K Discussion / Re: 6mm IG Proxies
« Last post by Stormwind on Today at 02:23:05 PM »
Neat! So these are - higher detail updates of the older infantry?  I bet they'd paint up nice as Steel Legion.
Modeling & painting / Re: [BFG] My BFG wip
« Last post by Jehan-Reznor on Today at 01:23:50 PM »
Been a while painted a little even though it is getting really hot here in Japan

Painted the airships from an Scythe board game expansion

(click to show/hide)

Painted the magnetized nova cruiser and frigates

(click to show/hide)

and original prow

(click to show/hide)

Mecha colle released a new space ship series but these are more battleship size
here with some battle ships no.001 Andromeda

(click to show/hide)

Modeling & painting / Re: [WM][FW] Orc Village
« Last post by Geep on Today at 08:29:04 AM »
This is all looking excellent. I really like the colours you've gone with- they're not what would come to my mind, but I think they probably work better.
« Last post by marell le fou on Today at 03:58:47 AM »
Thanks, Ben !

I have started the painting of my favorite building of the moment, the Wyvern Area (thanks again, Lex !) :)

Boards have multiplied during the week. I cast one each monring and each evening during one week. My little daughter liked to see one new apear every morning during breakfast.

I went on with wood, and i have chosen a very passed aspect, like floated wood. A dark wood would not have been seen against the colour of the roof. I needed something contrasted. And i like this colour for wood, so eveyrhing has been painted with Dheneb Stone :)

And after that, Charadon Granite everywhere on the wood parts.

I wanted a more rocky base for the wyvern area, so i have used some greay and Charadon Granite too.

Cutting off of all the boar's leather parts. Yeah, is was long. And to avoid a too flat aspect, i have sratched every of them after that, to simulate a furr aspect. Not perfect, but it will suffice.

And to change teh boars aspect, i have found i could butt the head following the maw line easily. So i went on re-glueing them in different poses. It's simpler than expected and i'm happy of those small details. One is turning head left, one right, and one up. And one is scratching his back on the ground.

Again, several long and courageous layers of Charadon Granite and Agrax Earthshade on the roof, wood parts and base.

Cream dry brush on the wood parts. Vomit brown dry brush and same cream colour on the top part of the roof too.

Back to the shaman hutt, addition of a ladder.

I have this strange mad aspect i wanted, with a zig-zag between the two ways up, ladder and stair.

A little pause to judge what is needed.

The wyvern area nearly finished, addition of light on the windows.... Night is comming and i have fewer and fewer proper light.

Vegetation... And some unseen white dry-brush on the rocky base.

Quick advance on the base of the shaman hutt.

And a last small pleasure before it's time to call it a day : addition of the egg !

It is a little bit blueish, with sepia spots.

Painting of the door and... I think it's finished !

Some few addition are needed to enrich the base, like an orc or two, a broken egg, a gob offered in sacrifice, this sort of things... But the main thing is done and i'm happy with it :)
[Epic] Epic Armageddon & Epic 40K Discussion / Re: 6mm IG Proxies
« Last post by Malika on Yesterday at 09:11:25 AM »
Winter infantry preview:
Modeling & painting / Re: [WM] Stormwind Rails Against the Lead Mountain
« Last post by Stormwind on July 14, 2018, 08:01:39 PM »
Full unit of Skyclaws done, and some scouts, too!

They still need varnishing and snow but I'll probably wait until I have some more units done before doing that in a batch.

« Last post by Stormwind on July 14, 2018, 06:10:03 PM »
Great progress!
Trades & Services / Re: WTB: WM Dark Elves
« Last post by Stuart Bleything on July 13, 2018, 11:36:46 PM »
Good evening , i have some dark elf units if your still interested

Stuart
Warmonger Miniatures / Re: Canonball!
« Last post by Dave on July 13, 2018, 08:22:40 PM »
Just had an e-mail exchange with Bob, it looks like he'll be able to start the mortar, organ gun and volley gun in August.
Hoping there is still work happening on XR. Keen to play a campaign this year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10