June 26, 2017, 09:38:53 PM

Author Topic: heroquest storage  (Read 100 times)

Offline cjbennett22

• Loc: Grand Rapids, Michigan
heroquest storage
« on: May 26, 2017, 01:48:30 PM »
Alright, I am about to embark on a undoubtedly treacherous journey of re-boxing my heroquest board game!  the most heroic thing any gamer can do!  I will not be painting the mini's but I hope to magnetize them into a tray to help with the setup and hopefully everything will stay in the original box and keep the box the same size!  wish me luck!  :)

Glorious treasure awaits me if I can complete my quest.

Offline Irisado

• Soņando debajo del arco iris
    • Loc: Nottingham, UK
    • 40K Online
Re: heroquest storage
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 02:08:48 PM »
Good luck :).

The way I got round it was to use separate boxes for storing the figures and the furniture pieces.  I just kept the cards, dice, rules, templates, and quest books inside the box.
Soņando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Offline Stormwind

• Veteran member
  • Ben Sibbald | Cookham Dean, Berkshire, UK
    • Maidenhead and District Gamers
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 07:02:38 PM »
Magnetising sounds like a grand idea!
My Local Gaming Club >> http://madgamers.co.uk/

My Personal & Modelling Blog >>http://theancienttrack.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline cjbennett22

• Loc: Grand Rapids, Michigan
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 03:40:45 AM »
So I have had the HEROQUEST box on my craft table while I finish up a few painting projects and my nearly 5 year old wanted to play.  We did, he made it through half of the first quest before losing interest but man, what a pain to set it all up.  Just gives me so much more drive to repackage all of the components.  I expect to start next weekend after I can get a few supplies, being our memorial day everything is closed for the holiday.