May 26, 2017, 05:47:46 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
[GA] xxxQuest / heroquest storage
« Last post by cjbennett22 on Today at 01:48:30 PM »
Alright, I am about to embark on a undoubtedly treacherous journey of re-boxing my heroquest board game!  the most heroic thing any gamer can do!  I will not be painting the mini's but I hope to magnetize them into a tray to help with the setup and hopefully everything will stay in the original box and keep the box the same size!  wish me luck!  :)

Glorious treasure awaits me if I can complete my quest.
Wasn't sure I would get these done and didn't think too much to share until now.  Being home with a sick kid will let me finish the final leg of my last chaos heroes......
[BFG] GothiComp / Re: GothiComp 2017?
« Last post by Malika on Today at 01:03:25 PM »
Let me chase the guy who did the casts for the models that we're meant to be the prize. Apologies, I thought it was all taken care of since I haven't heard anything anymore! :(
[BFG] Rules Questions / Re: BFG FAQ 2010 Ordnance Questions
« Last post by Malika on Today at 12:59:26 PM »
How about

Attack Craft Marker Size.
Either 2cm x 2cm or 1cm x 4cm (since the cardboard/printout markers are 2x2cm but the blister comes with 1cm x 4cm)

I'm wondering, how strict are you guys when it comes to this rule? Personally I prefer to either use rectangle bases (1x4 cm) or even round ones.
[BFG] Discussion / Re: Ordnance markers for everyone!!
« Last post by Malika on Today at 12:17:53 PM »
By the way, how official is it that BFG ordnance markers can only be mounted on 20x20mm bases? I'm looking for the source (publication + page number).

Thanks. :)
[BFG] GothiComp / Re: GothiComp 2017?
« Last post by Lord Borak on Today at 11:35:04 AM »
I'm in :)

There seems to be a club near me that has sprouted a serious interest in Gothic and there are several people getting fleets together. I'll give this place a shout out.
The Defence Monitor and prow / turrets sprue is ready. If there's any other feedback, please let me know before I ship it off for printing.
[BFG] GothiComp / GothiComp 2017?
« Last post by horizon on Today at 09:16:31 AM »
Before that: the winners of 2016 still haven't gotten a prize for their wins last year. The prize provider sadly cannot provide them (still yet...)

So I wonder if people are still up for a new competition?
If so... spread the word.

[BFG] Rules Questions / Re: Space Marine Table vs. Convoy Points Value
« Last post by horizon on Today at 09:14:06 AM »
As said : the campaign pages in the book are more a guideline then rules set in stone. So feel free to adapt to whatever you and your group thinks will work out best.
A campaign needs a story so think from that perspective. ;)
[BFG] Discussion / Re: Dark Eldar Discussion
« Last post by horizon on Today at 09:12:07 AM »
This reads as if it is a discussion about a non-official ruleset/houserules. Maybe the thread name should be changed to avoid confusion.
The question started from the original rules FAQ/Compendium 2010.

BFG:R crew started adressing them into those rules.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10