February 22, 2018, 08:59:11 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wow, and it's not the small army.

Well, good luck !

For my part, i'm so in customisation and carefull basing that it seem strange to do this sort of challenge.
I know you are - your Tomb Kings are a huge inspiration. I don't have the time or dedication to dive into a project like that though, so a good paintjob and getting them on the table is enough for me!
These are beautiful!
Warmonger Miniatures / Re: Canonball!
« Last post by Stormwind on Yesterday at 11:52:18 PM »
Looking good so far!
Wow, and it's not the small army.

Well, good luck !

For my part, i'm so in customisation and carefull basing that it seem strange to do this sort of challenge.
Have you factored in the time it'll take to completely strip the army and re-paint it again before Adepticon?
Absolutely.
Have you factored in the time it'll take to completely strip the army and re-paint it again before Adepticon?
Yeah, the VC don't have a ton of detail to them, barring maybe the Black Knights. The zombies have a bit of detail in their clothing, but I think I'll be alright.

I'm not going to sacrifice any quality - it's going to be the usual paintjob I would normally give the models, just in a much tighter timeframe.

I look forward to seeing you at Adepticon!
I always wonder to myself, how many units are too many units to paint for warmaster at the same time?  There are some easy units to paint, but for the most part youll always get stuck on a few that have some massive detail to them.  I don't know the vampire count's models very well.

I say good luck, good start!  I wouldn't want to sacrifice quality for deadlines, this isn't one of those hobbies.

Just a few months ago I painted up my O&G heroes, some infantry and an entire Orc fleet for Man O'War all at the same time.  Took forever though and it was very discouraging because it felt like I was getting no where with the projects.

I will be at Adepticon, so I will see you there.  Hopefully we can play against each other!
I'll post some pics once I get my camera to work again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10